Tuesday, January 11, 2011

You Make My Heart Hop!

MFT-ValentineTesttube-wm

Hi everyone!


In 2011, MFT is working harder than ever to inspire you, and we have come up with something we think you'll really enjoy. Our Design Team Creative Challenge will be a new monthly feature, where we challenge our design team to explore their creative side using a specific theme or product. This month, we asked the team to get creative for Valentine's Day. It's a great occasion to get crafty, and put your supplies to good use. Are you ready to get some ideas for your Valentine's Day gifts? Visit Kim's Blog for a full list of participants to see everything from cards to gift ideas and everything between.

For my project I went with Valentine Flopsey, isn’t he a cutie! I decided to make another of the test tube holders … I love making these. My daughter found some cute musk candies to put inside the test tubes.

MFT-ValentineTesttube2-wm For the labels at the top of my test tubes I used the MFT Die-namics Hearts A Plenty Die.

hearts a plenty Die-namicsSMALL

Head on over to the MFT Stamps blog and follow the links for a tour of the team's Valentines projects.

Stamps: Valentine Flopsey – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Pink; DP
Die-namics: Hearts A Plenty Die – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Test Tubes; Black & Pink Twine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

13 comments:

Melody said...

Such a cute gift! I love Flopsey and the pink and black!

Inge Groot said...

I really love how you've made such a darling gift with the test tubes, awesome!

Kelli Hull said...

This is CUTE and you pulled out an oldie!!!! :)

Now, Musk Candy... is that like a sweet tart?

Unknown said...

Aaaw, love that Flopsey. I think I need to go ink him. This is so cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Frances, I love all the pink.

Christina Fischer said...

This is the cutest project! I just love that sweet Flopsey! :)

Kim Dellow said...

Adorable project! Just perfect. Kim

Barbara said...

Yes, those test tube holder are wonderful! Love this, Frances!

Julie said...

Fantastic project Frances! Flopsey looks fabulous with all that pink and black!

Lisa H. said...

oh, wow! LOVe this.

Jody Morrow said...

That is really cute. I love the little tags and the way everything matches. :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love this!! It's so cute!!

Jodi Collins said...

Totally AWESOME!!!