Sunday, August 20, 2017

It's Your Day


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a card I created for a friend's birthday that she celebrated last week. I wanted to make something using one of the presents I was sending to her which was the Concord and 9th Flower Turnabout stamp set.

This time around I decided to go with various shades of pinks for the flowers.


For the card base I have used Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop Up die set to create a window card. Here you can see the front of the card when it is partly open.


Here is another look at the front of the card when it is completely closed. I used various shades of pinks in Distress Oxide and Lawn Fawn inks to stamp the flowers. I also added two different colors of Nuvo Drops on the background and the sentiment panel.


Here is my card when it is opened. The sentiment panel is on a pivot arm which moves from in front of the window to up towards the top part of the card as it opens.

I also added the Happy Birthday Sentiment which is from the Word Set 2 - Birthday die set.


And finally one last photo of my card laying flat on the desk open.

Supplies:




Stamps: Flower Turnabout - Concord & 9th
Paper: White; Pink; Green
Dies: Katherine Label Pop Up; Word 2 Set Birthday - Karen Burniston
Distress Oxide: Picked Raspberry; Abandoned Coral; Candied Apple;
Worn Lipstick; Peel Paint
Other: Black Ink; Lawn Fawn Pink Flamingo Ink; Lawn Fawn Wild Rose Ink; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape; Carnation Pink Nuvo Drops; Bubblegum Pink Nuvo Drops.



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

You are amazing with those Turnabout stamps. Love this!

jojot said...

a rosie delight