Tuesday, August 29, 2017

You Radiate - Happiness




Hi Crafty Friends,

My card today uses another of Concord & 9th's Turnabout stamp sets ... I so love these stamp sets they make creating a multi colored background so easy. If you haven't seen them yet go check them out.

This time around I have used the Sunshine Turnabout stamp set which was released in July. 


For the inside of my card I added another of the sentiments from the stamp set plus stamped two of the flowers/leaves from the set.

Stamps: Sunshine Turnabout - Concord & 9th
Paper: White Orange
Dies: Stitched Rectangles; Dotted Scallop Rectangles; Stitched Circles; Dotted Scallop Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Flower Die
Other: Black Ink; Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide; Wild Honey Distress Oxide; Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide; Lawn Fawn Carrot Dye Ink;  Prills; Foam Tape


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

What a fun card - glad you got another Turn About stamp!

jojot said...

you totally enabled me with the sentiments...just ordered that set