Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Go Wild!


Hi everyone,

I have another Sizzix Label Window Card to share with you today. As I had the dies on my desk from the card I shared with you all yesterday, I decided to keep it out and create another card. This time round I used the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Base Card to add the Label Window insert in to die cut my card.


This time around I have used the Gerda Steiner Go Wild Stamp set which I have been wanting to use for a while now. The Giraffe that is sitting behind the driver is a little long for this card, but I wanted to keep it in the scene, so I made it work. Doesn't it look like they are all having fun on their safari!



Here you can see the inside of the card. I added one of the sentiments included in the stamp set to the small label on the right hand side of the card, fortunately it just fitted on the label. I also added another of the elephant images.

Stamps: Go Wild - Gerda Steiner Designs; Pebbles - Stampendous
Paper: White; Green; Rust; Redwood DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Sizzix Pop N Cuts Base Die; Pop N Cuts Label  Window Insert; Butterflies & Labels Bigz Die
Other: Black Ink; Broken China Distress Oxide; Cloud Stencil; Scan N Cut; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Fun to see the Label Pop 'n Cut making an appearance. Fun stamps too!

jojot said...

totally caught my attention....added it to my pinterest wish list....love these wild ones