Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Amazing



Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have a fun slider card to share with you all today.

This card uses the Neat and Tangled Maze die which was released earlier this year. I decided to create a slider card using this die.


For the bottom panel which shows through the maze area, I created a background using Distress Oxide inks and then splattered the background using Copic Opaque White. 


To decorate the card I used the Wizard Friends Clear Stamp set from Kindred Stamps. Harry and Hermoine are both on the outside of the maze with Ron trying to get to either of the other two.

I added the "Amazing" sentiment which is one from a Father's Day sentiment set I have.


For the inside of the card I added the sentiments and a few more images from the stamp set.


Stamps: Wizard Friends - Kindred Stamps; Father's Day Greetings - Simon Says Stamps
Paper: White; Black
Dies: Maze - Neat and Tangled; Dashing Rectangles; Dotted Scallop Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Candied Apple Distress Oxide; Wild Honey Distress Oxide; Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide; Copic Opaque White; Fun Foam; Foam Tape; Copics



3 comments:

Marlene L said...

"Amazing" card! Love the stamps!

Karen Aicken said...

Such a cool card ... and a slider to boot!

jojot said...

very cool use of that die