Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wanna Nibble!

I have another MFTeaser for you all today ... this one uses the new Cupcake Flopsey which will be released by MFT Stamps this Wednesday 5th November. I love this stamp set!!!!!!! The set contains this cute Flopsey holding this giant cupcake (giant for Flopsey anyway hehe) and number of different cupcake related sentiments .... if you love cupcakes it is a must have believe me!!

Most of you know that I do Taylor's of Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge almost every week ... well I have been busting since I first saw this stamp set about a month ago to be able to use it for this challenge and I was hoping hoping hoping that this week's challenge would suit this image. Well I am happy to report that it did .... so my card today is also for Taylor's TECC40.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cupcake Flopsey - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; So Saffron & Always Artichoke - SU; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; So Saffron SU Ink; Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon; Green Brads; Circle Punches; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Taylor said...

Sooo cute, Frances! Love Flopsey and his yummy cupcake! The sentiment is adorable too! TFS!

Cindy Haffner said...

So glad you got to use Flopsey, lookin' so sweet.