Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!

Hi all ... my card today is for this week's SFYTT sketch that Jen of IHeart2Stamp posts on her blog each week.

According to my Christmas countdown calendar on the side bar of my blog there is only 44 days till Christmas .... scary ha! I need to get a few more Christmas cards made before December rolls round. This Santa image is one of the new ones from alota Rubberstamps and is available in an unmounted plate.

Recipe:
Stamps: Santa & Sentiment - alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Old Olive & Real Red - SU
Other: Black Ink; Real Red SU Ink; Aged Paper Distress Ink; Poinsettia Flower; Label Die; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Snow Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics




7 comments:

Jennifer Love said...

Such a cute card! I've gotta get some of those stamps from Alota Rubberstamps!

Happy Monday. :D

Cindy Haffner said...

44 days for you but I have 45. I love your sweet Santa, TFS.

Sharon Caudle said...

What a cute image!!! And you colored it beautifully! I love it!

Catherine said...

how do you find time to create all these gorgeous cards/projects :)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Frances what a lovely christmas card, and such a great image! hugs Linda x

Ginny said...

lovely card..inspired me to get out my bug folders :0)

http://my5bratzcreations.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I agree, this card is so nicely designed and coloured in. What a great job you have done.