Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just Clowning Around!

Hi there ... you might need sunglasses for this one, it is very bright hehe!

This card is for Taylor's of Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge that she does every week, I think I have become addicted! This week I decided to use one of my High Hopes stamps which I got a few month ago and then forgot all about cause I was busy with other stuff ... bad bad I know!!!!!!! Anyway to make it fit into the cupcake theme I decided to have the clown juggle cupcakes instead of balls hehe. I would think juggling cupcakes could get pretty messy don't you!

Recipe:
Stamps: Clown & Sentiment - High Hopes Stamps; Cupcakes - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Real Red and East Coast DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Blue Brads; Label Die; Glitter Glue; Foam Tape, Copics


8 comments:

Taylor said...

So adorable, Frances! I love the bright colors and the cute clown juggling cupcakes... so clever! Hope you have a great weekend!

Catherine said...

too cute, Frances.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is so sweet Frances, I love that clown.

Donna said...

What a great idea with the cupcakes, this is a real fun happy card, beautiful. Donna x

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, how FUN!!!!! I love, love, LOVE this! It's so bright and cheerful!!!

Kathryn said...

SUPER CUTE!!
The clown is adorable! :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Now how adorable is that cupcake juggling clown Hoots!! CUTE!!

Ida said...

This is such a fun card. I love the idea of the clown juggling cupcakes.