Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pin Up Girl Gift Card Holder

First up I gotta tell you that I modelled for this stamp image .... do you believe that bwahahahahahaha! Oh ok so I don't look like that but you can't blame a girl for trying right!!

This is another of the new sets which will be released by Hanna Stamps this coming Friday 5th December. This set is called Pin Up Hanna and is such a fun set.


Last week the try a new technique over on SCS was to make these gift holders. I thought it would be fun to make one using Pin Up Hanna on the front .... I also recently received some fun Santa hat brads which are just the right size for this Hanna image so I also had to use that. I used one of the new nestabilites sets for the layering of my image.

This also works for this week's Hanna Stamps weekly challenge which was make a gift card holder .... easy hehe!


I am planning on getting a couple of scratchies and will put them into the middle of the gift card holder and will then include it with my DH's Christmas present ... I normally give him one each year (never this well presented hehe)'

The sentiment on the inside of my gift holder is another of the circle Christmas stamps from The Cutting Cafe.

Recipe:
Stamps: Pin Up Hanna - Hanna Stamps; Merry Christmas - Gina K; Circle Christmas Stamp - The Cutting Cafe
Paper: White; Real Red - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Old Paper Distress Ink; Nestabilities; Red Pearls; Santa Hat Brad; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics


Our Release Party this Thursday 4th December is at 9 p.m. est. Hope you can join us for some fun challenges. Be sure to check the Hanna Forums.

9 comments:

Vicki G said...

Geez,,,,,,,,,,,,, I thought I was the prototype............RIGHT........heheheheh
Fabulous Card Frances!!!!!

DeeDee said...

Awwww, she so CUTE!!! I love her red "outfit" hee hee!!! HUGS!!

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness, i look like that to........NOT.....this is adorable...

Kim said...

Love the image too!! Dosn't look like me either!! ROFL!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! This is outstanding Frances!! WOWZER! I love it!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow, Hanna is so sexy, super job.

Kristi said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!! look at this card...I LOVE it....

Sharon Caudle said...

WOOHOO!! Girl you look good!!!! I was the model for a stamp too! Maybe you've seen it??!! It's the Dr Peanut stamp over at Our Craft Lounge!!! LOL! This is just too cute Frances!

Catherine said...

love this! and i have to try this for Christmas :)