Friday, December 26, 2008

It's A Dog's Life!

Hi everyone ... I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa was kind to you all. I had a wonderful day with family and have some great new stamping toys that I am looking forward to playing with in the near future.

Ok onto my card for today. It's is time for another Elzybells challenge over on the Elzybells Art Stamps blog. The challenge this week is a sketch challenge which as you know is my favorite type of challenges. This time round I got to provide the sketch to the rest of the Elzybell's DT.

I used my label nestabilities to create the layers for the main image. Normally the brown layer would be a lot wider but for this card I decided to trim it down at bit.
Visit the Elzybell's blog so that you can see what the other Design Team members created for this challenge and also to find out how you can participate too.

Recipe:
Stamps: In the Dog House & Sentiment - Elzybells Art Stamps; Crosshatch Background - Print Blocks
Paper: White; River Rock & Chocolate Chip - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; River Rock SU Ink; Nestabilities; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Olive Brads;Foam Tape; Copics


6 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

You did wonders with your sketch!!! Awesome card!!

Tracey said...

What a fabulous card!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love that sketcdh Frances, Merry christmas to you.

DeeDee said...

Aww, what a sweet little puppy...love your card!!!

Regina Easter said...

what an adorable card....

Cindy Haffner said...

Great sketch and love your new dies, I just got those ones myself can't wait to use them.