Thursday, April 2, 2009

What's The Buzz!

Hi everyone!

I will tell you what the buzz is! It is time for another Elzybells challenge over on the Elzybells Art Stamps blog! This week the challenge was recipe, we had to include the following elements onto our cards:
  • 1 piece of ribbon
  • a circle
  • an embellishment
I used the new mini messages set to create my card today. I used the circl nestabiliites to create the circle layers to the main image. I also paper piercing to the top corners of my card. Theembellishment I used here is a little bee button I have had for ages.

Recipe:
Stamps: Mini Messages - Elzybelles
Paper: White; Black; DP - DCWV;
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Circle Punch; Martha Stewart Lace Doiley Punch; Circle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics



8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute Bees, love it.

Cindy H. said...

What a sweet card!!

Gabriela (Gabi With An Eye) said...

Frances - Frances - Frances, you're killing me with these wonderful creations. I adore your bee hive card!

Debi said...

Wonderfully done, Frances.

jjcreations said...

Wonderful card!!!! Love the little bee on the ribbon.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is adorable Hoots!! Love your little bee!!

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute Frances! LOVE that little bee charm and this DARLING image!

Anonymous said...

Oh.. this card is sooooo cute! I love the colors you used!!! and the layout too!