Sunday, April 26, 2009

Birthday Organiser!

birthday-book-wm

Hi everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend! I recently made this birthday organiser to send to a friend for her birthday.

I used my bind it all to create the book … the inside pages I downloaded earlier in the year when I saw Shelley Hopps birthday organiser she made that she posted to her blog Mocha Memories. Shelley’s organiser is completely different to mine, I didn’t need the address portion for my organise just the pages for each months birthdays.

The image on the front of my organiser is a digital stamp I also purchased and downloaded earlier in the year. I think it is a Pink Petticoat digital stamp, although when I went looking for this image when I thought I had lost it due to my computers hard drive crashing I couldn’t find it. If someone knows whether this is from Pink Petticoat or another company I would appreciate knowing so I can edit my post and give proper credit.

birthday book inside wm

Here is the inside of my birthday organiser …. the presents were stamped on each of the pages. One of these days I need to make one of these for me …. it would be so helpful, I printed off extra pages so I could make one but I need to go designer paper shopping so I have 2 sheets of the same paper for the cover.

Recipe:

Stamps: Chloe with cupcake – Pink Petticoat; Present – StampArt (Aust)

Paper: White; DP – DCWV

Other: Black Ink; Bind It All; Rectangle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect Frances, I love your paper.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a wonderfully creative and practical project

Jennifer Meyer said...

This is adorable Frances!! I LOVE the image and what pretty paper too! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

Have a great week! Jennifer :)

Sarah K said...

Wow! what a fantastic book, I need to go and make one now. x

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Frances! What a great idea!!

Christi Flores said...

What a fabulous idea! Too cute!!!

Jana Weaver said...

Hey wait...I recognize this!! I love it...thanks Frances for thinking of me!!! :-D (and yes, I am WAY behind on my blurfing!!)