Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sweet Dreams!

Hello blogger friends. It is Thursday which of course means that there is a new MFT Stamps sketch challenge over on the MFT Stamps member forum. This week it is my friend Cindy Haffner's turn to supply the sketch ... and a fun one it is too.

As soon as I saw the new "Cuddle Up Carter" stamp set that MFT Stamps released a few hours ago, I knew I just had to pair it with "Nite Nite Ellie"which was one of last months releases. They are both adorable sets and I love how they work so well together.

I paper pieced Carter's blanket on this card and also stamped the slippers of both Ellie & Carter and added them to the images using foam tape. I also used my paper piercing mat & tool to created the pierced corner on the top right hand corner.


Here's this week's sketch! Cindy and I would love you to play along. Don't forget to upload your card to the MFTSC75 gallery on SCS to be in the running to win a $5 gift certificate. We will select the winner next week when we upload the next sketch challenge.

Recipe:
Stamps: Nite Nite Ellie & Cuddle Up Carter - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Close to Cocoa & Brocade Blue - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Blue Grosgrain Ribbon; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Circle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics



8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable, they look so cute together, thanks for doing such an awesome job Frances.

Gabriela (Gabi With An Eye) said...

Frances - this is sensational paper piecing. Marvelous work!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a sweet pair of kiddos....tfs

Jessie/knightrone said...

How cute!! Love how you put them together!!

Betty J Schaub said...

oh they both are just precious. I am lovin' those bunny and froggie slippers!!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Sweet Frances! Love the pieced blanket!

Jodi Collins said...

This is just TOOOOO cute Frances!

Tracey said...

This is an adorable card Frances!!