Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SC224 Wanted!

sc224-wanted-wm

Hi everyone … I am back again today (and will be back again a little later too) with another card to share with you today.

It’s Wednesday which means it is sketch challenge time over on SCS … and this week the sketch is super easy!!!!! Just what I needed today! I have had this image sitting in my bits and pieces box since early March when I was playing around trying to decide what to do for a label challenge I hosted with my CCEE Stamper friends back then. Well I ended up going with something entirely different … but today when I saw the sketch I thought it was time to get this out and turn it into a card.

The image was stamped onto label paper using black ink, I then trimmed the image down slightly and then attached it to the black card …. that is pretty easy to do if you roll the protective backing paper of half of one row first … lay that down and continue and until all rows are done. A little tip if you want to play with labels … turn your image down so you only have to line it up as few times as possible. By attaching the side first on my sample above I only had to line it up 4 times … if I started at the top and continued that way I would have to line the labels up 6 times … does that make sense???

I recently purchased the DCWV alphabet stack … which has lots of black, grey and white designer paper in it … the whole book is those colors so I used parts of the stack for my card today.

Recipe:

Stamps: Wanted – Whipper Snapper

Paper: White; Black; Basic Grey – SU; Alphabet Stack – DCWV

Other: Black Ink; Labels; Black Brads; Foam Tape

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect Frances, love it!!!!!!!!