Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Haunting!

mftsc08-Happy-haunting-wm

My card today features the new Who’s that girl set “ Trick or Treat” stamp set that will be released by MFT Stamps this Wednesday 5th August after our MFT Stamps Release party which starts tonight at 8pm EST over on the MFT Member Forum of SCS.!. Aren’t those little trick or treaters just sooooo adorable!!!!!!

The image was stamped onto Perfect Paper Panels with Brilliance Black ink and then colored with copic markers. I masked the girl and trick or treaters using Eclipse Masking Panels and then used my copic airbrush to apply the blue for the night sky.

The layout for my card uses a very old MFT Stamps sketch challenge, it is MFTSC08.  Did you know that we are approaching our #100 sketch in September??? Cindy & I have a number fun things planned to celebrate this event. How many MFT Stamps sketches have you done???? I know there are a few MFT Stamps fan who are trying to see if they can get them all done by the time we reach #100 …. there are only a few at the very beginning I missed and of course I am also playing catch up … you will see a few more of the old sketches in coming weeks from me. You can see more about this in the 100 Sketches thread here. It was fun to go back through the past sketches and see how much our stamping has changed in that time.

Recipe:

Stamps: Trick or Treat– MFT Stamps

Paper: White Perfect Paper Panel (MFT); Black; Elegant Eggplant - SU; DP – MFT Stamps

Other: Black Ink; Purple Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute!!

Crystal said...

Wow this is so cute, I LOVE that image!! Fab papers too.. TFS!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Too cute Hoots!! Love her plaid pieced dress!!