Saturday, August 1, 2009

Woof Woof!

hanna-smallbreeds-duo-wm

Hi all … I am back today with two more Hanna Stamps sneak peeks to share with you. Today I am featuring projects using the retro Hanna set that will be re-released by Hanna Stamps after the release party on Monday 3rd August.

This months retro set is “Small Breeds” and I used it to create a little gift set to give to our favorite pooch!

hanna-small-breed1-wmFirst up I created my card, this is a window card and uses the sizzix movers and shapers die … which makes it a breeze to make window cards. The 2 dogs were stamped on a white punched out shape that was then attached on the inside of my window card so it could be seen from the outside.

hanna-small-breed3-wm Here is the inside of my window card. I added the bow wow wow … I think it means have a good day hehe! But if you aren’t sure ask your dog … I am sure they know hehe!

hanna-small-breed-bones-wm And finally a little gift bag filled with bone shaped dog treats …. I used the sizzix top note die to create the bag topper.

BTW our Hanna Stamps Guest Designer contestants will be posting there first projects on Saturday 1st August. Check out this thread here to see their wonderful creations.


Recipe:

Stamps: Small Breeds – Hanna Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Real Red – SU; DP – SEI

Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Movers & Shapers Die; Arch Lattice Border Punch; Top Note Die; Curly Label Punch; Black Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

1 comment:

Vicki G said...

Ohhh ,these are stinkin' Cute!!!!