Friday, June 19, 2015

Butterfly


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a quick Pivot Card I created using the Butterfly Pivot Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.



To decorate the sides of my card I have used a background from WRMK Script Letterpress Plates.


Here is a look at the inside of the card. I added clear glitter dots to the body of the butterfly.


And finally the back of my card.



Stamps: Birthday Assortment - Stampendous
Paper: Letterpress White; Black; Orange
Dies: Butterfly Pivot Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Deisgns
Other: Black Ink; WRMK Letterpress; Script Printing Plate; Orange Paint; Clear Glitter Dots



1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a pretty colour combo for this butterfly pivot and I love the Glitter Dots on the body.