This month I am a Guest Designer for Uniquely Creative which is an Australian company. Today I am sharing a card I created using their new Pawesome stamp set, it's been a while since I have created a block card, and as most of these images a smallish, I decided they would be perfect to use to make my card today.
Here is how I created the card:
1. Creating the base of the card
- Using the frame die from the Stitched 6 Window Frame die set, die cut a piece of pattern paper 3 times so you have 15 stitched squares.
- Adhere each of the patterned paper squares to the scored squares on the card base.
3. Stamp the images from the Pawesome stamp set onto white cardstock using black ink, cut out the images using coordinating dies. Color as desired.
4. Add images to the front, back and top squares on card as desired using foam tape.
5. Stamp sentiments, also from the stamp set onto white cardstock using black ink and cut out. Adhere sentiments to front and back of block card.
6. Add sequins around sentiment area.
7. Your card will fold flat for mailing.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.
For your shopping convenience, all products are linked below. Compensated affiliate links are used where possible with no extra cost to you. This helps me to continue to share all the projects I include on my blog. For the benefit of my Australia readers, I have started to include some links to Australian stores when available. Please note I only use and share products I love.
Pawesome Stamp set - Uniquely Creative