Hi Crafty Friends,
Today I am sharing a fun Halloween themed Mini Slimline card I created using products from Spellbinders August 2026 All Clubs Crate. The dies used to create this card are one of the bonus dies you receive if you all the All Clubs Crate.
I used the 3D Embossing Folder of the Month ... Spooky Web, to add texture to the back of the card. This embossing folder includes two designs, so I used the stripes for this one.
I used spinners to add the eyes to the card which means the eyes can spin around and around, which is such a fun effect. You can see how the eyes spin, but watching the video above.
For the inside of the card, I added a few more eyes, this time using green cardstock. I added a couple of the sentiments and images from the Clear Stamp/Die of the Month ... Trick or Snark.



No comments:
Post a Comment