Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Halloween Spinning Ghost Card

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another fun 5 x 7 Halloween card I created using products from Spellbinders August 2026 All Clubs Crate. 

For this card I used the Stencil of the Month ... Peek A Boo. I layered it onto a 5 x 7 background using the Embossing Folder of the Month, Happy Jacks. 



I added the ghost which is from the Press & Foil of the month ... Boo! Humbug using a spinner. The ghost spins around and around, which is lots of fun. You can see the card in action by viewing the video above.


For the inside of my card, I added another panel of the embossed card to the bottom edge of the card. I also used the stencil again to add two pumpkins using just 3 of the stencils. 

Finally I added a sentiment from the Clear Stamp/Die of the month ... Trick or Snark.



No comments: