Monday, September 28, 2026

Elf Slider Card

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Recently Hero Arts released some new fun Halloween themed Big Mouth dies which work with the mechanism I got last year to make the Big Mouth Nutcracker. At the time I thought .... oh I wish there was an elf or something similar I could use for Christmas. 


Well someone else had the same thought as she had turned the Big Mouth Vampire into an elf which I loved and figured I could do something similar so I ordered the die. This card is inspired by one made by Julie White Currier.

I pulled out the Elf Hat from Waffle Flower Crafts to use as hat, it was easy enough to make it fit on my elf's head. I also used some elf themed sentiments to add to the mouth when you pull the tab down.

I kept the inside simple, seeing the focus is on the outside. Just adding another of the sentiments from the Waffle Flower Crafts stamp set.







No comments: