Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Grab A Coffee and Let’s Hop Around The Block!

mft-coffee-flopsey-trio-wm

Happy Wednesday everyone and welcome to my blog. It time to join the MFT Stamps “Sweet Sixteen” for another "Hop Around the Block". This week we welcome our newest members of the "Sweet Sixteen" Kathy Daume' & Barbara Anders to our blog hop.

Now if you didn't hop onto my blog from Jessie Rone’s blog then you might want to hop back to Kim's (MFT Lady) blog so that you can start at the beginning of the hop. You don't want to miss anything and there is lots to see!

Today MFT Stamps will be releasing two new stamp sets, Rainy Day Friends & I Need Coffee Flopsie …. these will both be available on the MFT Stamps store NOW!

Today I am featuring “I Need Coffee Flopsie”, Flopsie loves blog hops I think it is cause she is a expert in hopping hehe. I created a number of items using this set …. I got to tell ya …. I just love this set hehe!

mft-coffee-hoppy-wm

Ok my first up is the card I created using this set … don’t you love the slippers hehe! The sentiment in the set actually comes as one long line however as I wanted to use it for a circle I cut it up and placed it on my block and then stamped it. It won’t hurt the stamp and I can still use it in one long line again at a later date if I so wish … that is one thing I love about clear stamps.

mft-coffee-mug-wm

My next project is one of those Travel Coffee Mugs. This is one of those that you can removed the insert and decorate it anyway you like. I used Flopsie and also the bling set alphabet set to create the name “Becky” … this is for my DD who is the only one in this house that actually drinks coffee. I may not like coffee but I love coffee stamps hehe … I just can’t help it!

mft-coffee-shaker-wm My final project I created is a little shaker box. I had originally planned on putting some form of coffee … probably coffee beans inside the shaker box but when I showed it to my coffee expert here she suggested coffee lollies and she even had some which I thought was a great idea so I used that instead … guess there are all sorts of ways to get your coffee intake hehe!

mft-coffee-hoppy-in-wm

Here is an inside view of my shaker box complete with the coffee lollies. Hopefully this would make a good gift for any coffee lover and I could always include some real coffee inside the coffee mug if I wanted.

Release:
I Need Coffee Flopsey $9
Rainy Day Friends (Fizer) $15.95
Weekly Spotlight: Crystal collections and applicator
Spotlight Savings (Wed-Tues): 10% off all crystal collections
HTDT Tutorial: Using your crystals: Cindy
First 50: Heidi Swapp Stickers

Hook up: (see above from Spotlight Savings)

Well now it is time to move onto the next stop of this blog hop journey. Enjoy the rest of the hop and thanks for dropping by! You next stop will be ……

Amy Sheffer’s blog!

Recipe:

Stamps: I Need Coffee Flopsie – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette & Pink Pirouette DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Scallop Circle Punch; Nestabilities; Brown Grosgrain Ribbons; Wavy Dot Border Punch; Sizzix Shaker Box Die; Brown Candy Dots; Coffee Mug; Foam Tape; Copics

28 comments:

Barbara said...

Love this set, Frances!! And I never heard of coffee lollies! I do like coffee so I'd probably like them!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable set! I love the cute personalized mug and the fun box with candy in it! CUTE!

Amy Sheffer said...

Great set, Frances! Love the little box especially - and the candy inside, of course!

GabrielaD said...

Really great!!! I just love it.

Megan said...

So cute! I bet those candies are GREAT. Candies and cookies are the best down under. Can we have a moment of silence for the Tim Tam?? Yeah. Those aren't happening in the states, but they should be.

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job Frances, love all your projects.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

liking this a latte......lol

Brenda said...

Super job on this set!

JessicaK said...

Great job with this set, Frances, especially since you're not a coffee "enthusiast" yourself :D. I love the coffee lollipops - matched only by my love for chocolate-covered espresso beans. :D

Carolyn said...

Great job. The projects are so cute.

Carolyn said...

Great job. The projects are so cute.

Sew Club said...

Love it all! I see I wasn't the only one with the travel mug idea! LOL

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a fabulously sweet set Hoots!! I especially love the coffee lollies...never seen a *Kopiko* before.

Karen said...

Love this set so so cute!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh how cool Frances. I totally love your projects. I'm sure your DD will too.

Tracey said...

Oh, how I love pink & brown together! This set is fantastic Frances! Gorgeous!

Michele Boyer said...

Totall adorable! I love the little box!

Christyne said...

OMGosh!!! This is so, SO cute! Great job on all the pieces of your project...must make that shaker box!

Shaunna Lasley said...

WOW!! I love what you did with coffee flopsey!! Your colors are wonderful and the little shaker box is adorable - I love it!!!

Great job on your coloring and work!!

Jane Wetzel said...

looks very YUMMY.... :)

Christina Fischer said...

This is a fantastic set, Frances! I love that shaker box! :)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

A really cute set. You ladies are all so talented!

Ronn said...

OMG...these I have to say have been the best so far. I totally love all your these projects featuring flopsey.

Lady Liberty said...

Wow Frances - these are awesome. I just love them all. TFS
Gloria

Erika M. said...

Fabulous!

kjlowrey said...

once again - great great projects...

Vicki G said...

I hope flopsy doesn't burn his little bunny lips ummm and can I have some of that Chocolate Please!!!! lol

Fab Projects!

Vicki