Sunday, November 1, 2009

You Warm My Heart!

mft-warm-heart-plaque-wm

Hi everyone,

It is time to start the MFTeaser’s in readiness for the release of 10 new stamps sets plus the November Kit of the Month which will be released by MFT Stamps on Wednesday 4th November.

To start of with the teasers we are featuring one of the new stamps sets “Polar Love” …. this is such an adorable set and I can see it being useful for so many different occasions, including Christmas, Valentines Day, Winter etc.

I decided to make something other than a card this time round and while I was searching for something else recently I discovered I had a stack of these wooden heart plaques so I decided to use one of those to create a plaque using this set.

First up I painted the plaque and then I attached the designer paper to the centre part of the heart, I used a file to distress the edges slightly. The polar bears scarves are paper pieced using a different designer paper. The snowflakes were punched out and I added a clear Swarovski Crystal to each centre.

Want to see more ideas using this stamp set ... check out these other MFT Design Team members blogs who will also be previewing this stamp set today.

Cindy Haffner

Michele Boyer

Susan Liles

Natalie Dever

Joanne Basile

Jessica Rone

Frances Byrne

Barbara Anders

Recipe:

Stamps: Polar Love – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Pink; Kaisercraft Designer Paper

Other: Black Ink; Snowflake Punch; Clear Swarovski Crystals; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

16 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So precious Frances, I love those bears.

Kim said...

I love your heart shaped card Frances!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card!

Barbara said...

Adorable, Frances!!! Love the heart shaped card!

Amy Sheffer said...

Too cute, and the heart-shaped card is perfect!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh my gosh Frances!! What an adorable Christmas present this would make! I'm totally in love with it!!

Michele Boyer said...

I love that you put the bears in a heart shaped card, Frances! So sweet!

Danni said...

Adorable and how clever to use a heart shape! Love the colors too!

Mary J said...

Hello Frances! What a wonderful card! I love the heart shape and the papers you've used - goes so well together!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card Frances!! Love the sweet image and fun heart shape!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

This is so sweet and adorable! I love the paper-pieced scarves and the pink snowflakes!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So sweet Hoots!! Love the pieced scarf and heart shape!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous. Annie

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG - this is tooo cute!!! Love the heart shaped card and the sweet image!!! Hugs ~S~

Tracey said...

So cute! Love this Frances!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is just darling, Frances!