Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blue Bunny!

PWC85-Blue-Bunny-wm

Hi everyone,

I am back again today with another Pretties Wednesday Challenge & Blog Hop. If you didn't hop onto my blog via Christi Thorsen's blog then you might want to hop back over to the very start of the blog hop which is at Christie Ortman's blog.

Being the 1st Wednesday of the month, it is my turn to host the challenge which of course is a sketch challenge.

For my card I decided to use Paper Pretties “Snowbunny” …. I think this set makes a fabulous card for a baby. I colored mine blue for a baby boy *smile*

PWC85

Want to play along with us
How to Enter: Create a card using the challenge above and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s) you have. Upload your project to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC85.
Deadline: 6pm EST Tuesday, January 12th.
Prize: $15.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Paper Pretties Design team to see what they came up with for this challenge.

Now to continue on the hop you need to head on over to Heather Lee-Reppen’s blog to see what she has created for this week’s challenge

Recipe:
Stamps: Snowbunny - Paper Pretties

Paper: White; Blue; DP - Kaisercraft

      Other: Black Ink; EK Success Scallop Diamond Border Punch; Checkerboard Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Oval Nestabilities; Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

15 comments:

Heather said...

Frances, this is awesome! I love all of the textures and patterns. Wonderful card!

Susie Sugar said...

such a beautiful and refreshing card I love it Hugs Susie xx

Unknown said...

Very cute Frances! I love that Cuttlebug folder!

Cindy Haffner said...

Just DARLING.

Kristy said...

WOW this is adorable!! Great colors!!

Christi Flores said...

I love all the blue's Frances!! This is wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! I forgot about my little brads, sorry!!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful Frances, love the texture! Is blue supposed to be a hint????

Christie Ortman said...

this is gorgeous Frances! A boy, is it a boy - oh I love baby boys - I hope its a boy!!

Jackie said...

How cute is this blue bunny! What wonderful shades and total look, just love this!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Amazing job Frances! Love the blues and all the papers and patterns you used, it's perfect!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love the monochromatic look to this card Hoots!! And the textures are super! Love what you've done with this sketch!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

that bunny is the best...wow

Danni said...

Love the embossing..super cute card!

Liz said...

Very cute, and could be pink for a girl, or yellow or green for the I dunnos, or just about any color with the right background !