Thursday, July 29, 2010

On Your Christening!

CCEE1030-Christening-wm

Hi all!

It is challenge time again with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week Joanne Grzelak, our challenge hostess for July has another fun sketch for us. This is the final of the sketches Joanne has for us this month and like the others she has added a twist we have to follow. The twist this week is an image twist …. florals.

Now I know some of my CCEE friends are going to be ringing that buzzer for my card …. because my image isn’t floral, although if you look really hard you can see some tiny flowers on either side of the babies pillow. Normally I am the one who sticks strictly to the rules when it comes to challenges, but my Grandson’s Christening is coming up shortly and when I saw this sketch I knew it was perfect to go with the Baby Christening image I purchased from Lili of the Valley Ltd recently. If you haven’t seen this company already check them out they have some adorable stamps.

I did add the flowers around the oval shape my image is on so hopefully that will count for something ;)

CCEE1030-Christening2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, the sentiment is one I adapted after finding something online and used my computer to print it out.

CCEE1030

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Baby Christening – Lili Of The Valley Ltd
Paper: White; Blue; Pitter Patter DP – Making Memories
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Modern Label Tag Punch & Die; Bird Punch; Flowers; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Georgeous card, Frances!! Love it!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Frances this is GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet and a card your grandson will cherish when he is older. Love the flowers place around the oval.

Silli said...

So cute Frances, love the sweet image! HUGS

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a sweet christening card for you grandson-great take on the sketch-hope I get to play

Joanne (jojot) said...

no buzzers from me....just had to have flowers on the card and YOU certainly did that.....and what a fabulous christening card....love how you used the sketch

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Beautiful christening card for your precious grandson, Frances! I do believe those beautiful paper roses meet the flower requirement, so no buzzer for you!