Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More Christmoose Creations!

RileyGlobeTesttube-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s day 3 of the sneak peeks of the new Riley stamps that will be released by Riley and Company, this coming Thursday 18th November.

Today I am featuring two more of the new Riley stamps that are to be released.

RileyGlobeTesttube2-wm

To start off I have created another Test Tube Holder, these are such fun. This one uses Snowglobe Riley. The sentiment is from the Moose Sayings 1 sentiment set.

Riley-ChristmasCrackers3-wm

For my second project today I used Ornaments Riley … I so adore this image!!!!! I found these cute mini Christmas Crackers recently while I was shopping which I thought would be fun to decorate. I will use these for one of the Christmas Breakups (parties) that I will be going to in the next few weeks. Being summer at Christmas time down here we normally have a break from most activities we do. But another fun idea for these crackers would be to add gold cord to them and hang them from the tree.

Riley-ChristmasCrackers4-wm

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge, I am sure they will also be using some of the new stamps that are being released this week.

I will be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all. Don’t forget the Riley & Company Blog hop which will be held on Thursday 18th November starting at 10 PM EST.

Stamps: Snowglobe Riley; Christmas Tree Riley; Moose Sayings 1 – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Red; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Red Twine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Cathy said...

Frances, these are adorable, love your little treat packages.

Silli said...

WOW Frances, your projects are so fabby...love the images, love your coloring!!! HUGS

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh Frances these are FABULOUS!!!

Wendalyn said...

These are so cute I can't wait for the release these little guys are addicting. I just wish they were a little bigger.

ScrapsandStamps said...

I love the M&M project--great idea!!! thank you

Riley and Company said...

OH my! I am almost speechless! Except to say - HOLY COW! These are terrific! I have to find those test tubes and make these!

tweetskeek said...

Wow, I love your designs. I would have never thought of the crackers... Riley looks perfect there.

I've been twice to your part of the world... I really hope there's a third soon. Greetings from Montreal, Canada!

Shawnee Stamper said...

Frances I just love seeing what projects you come up with. These are adorable!

Rose said...

Oh my gosh, I love that Riley in the Christmas tree stamp!!! Your Christmas cracker's are adorable. The Riley and the snowman is just too cute too. I want them all for my very own! Beautiful work.