Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More Christmoose Creations!

RileyGlobeTesttube-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s day 3 of the sneak peeks of the new Riley stamps that will be released by Riley and Company, this coming Thursday 18th November.

Today I am featuring two more of the new Riley stamps that are to be released.

RileyGlobeTesttube2-wm

To start off I have created another Test Tube Holder, these are such fun. This one uses Snowglobe Riley. The sentiment is from the Moose Sayings 1 sentiment set.

Riley-ChristmasCrackers3-wm

For my second project today I used Ornaments Riley … I so adore this image!!!!! I found these cute mini Christmas Crackers recently while I was shopping which I thought would be fun to decorate. I will use these for one of the Christmas Breakups (parties) that I will be going to in the next few weeks. Being summer at Christmas time down here we normally have a break from most activities we do. But another fun idea for these crackers would be to add gold cord to them and hang them from the tree.

Riley-ChristmasCrackers4-wm

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge, I am sure they will also be using some of the new stamps that are being released this week.

I will be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all. Don’t forget the Riley & Company Blog hop which will be held on Thursday 18th November starting at 10 PM EST.

Stamps: Snowglobe Riley; Christmas Tree Riley; Moose Sayings 1 – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Red; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Red Twine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Frances, these are adorable, love your little treat packages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Frances, your projects are so fabby...love the images, love your coloring!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute I can't wait for the release these little guys are addicting. I just wish they were a little bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the M&M project--great idea!!! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my! I am almost speechless! Except to say - HOLY COW! These are terrific! I have to find those test tubes and make these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love your designs. I would have never thought of the crackers... Riley looks perfect there.

    I've been twice to your part of the world... I really hope there's a third soon. Greetings from Montreal, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Frances I just love seeing what projects you come up with. These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I love that Riley in the Christmas tree stamp!!! Your Christmas cracker's are adorable. The Riley and the snowman is just too cute too. I want them all for my very own! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!