Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My How You’ve Grown ….Who’s That Girl! Hop!

MFTHowGrown-wm

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. It time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for another MFT "Who's That Girl Hop!" to celebrate the release of this month’s MFT VIP Kit.

The hop started at Kim's blog so if you didn’t start from there you may want to head over there now so that you can start at the beginning of the hop. You don't want to miss anything and believe me there is lots to see!

Today only VIP customers have the opportunity of purchasing the WTG set "My How You’ve Grown WTG" TWO WEEKS EARLY!!!!!!!!!! There will only be 50 VIP collections available and then the set will be unavailable until the full release on February 1st at 10:00 PM EST.

FebVIP Collection

My How You’ve Grown VIP Collection $36.90

  • My How You’ve Grown WTG stamp set
  • Sweet Beginnings (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
  • Simply Scallops Die-namics Die
  • My Mind's Eye Tickled Pink 6 X 6 patterned paper pad
  • My Mind's Eye Tickled Pink Bling

Additional release on VIP night:

à la modes -

  • Oh Baby!
  • Something’s Fishy

For my card I used the designer paper from the My Mind’s Eye Tickled Pink 6 x 6 patterned paper pad, which is included in this month’s VIP kit … I love this DP!

I also used one of MFT Stamps Die-namic dies on the front of my card, this one is Die-namics Dainty Lace Border

Dainty Doily Die-namicsSMALL

MFTHowGrown2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I used one of the sentiments included in the set. Plus I used 3 Die-namic Dies ….. Die-namics Dainty Lace Border; Die-namics Textile Rectangle Die and the Hearts A Plenty Die.

TextileRectangle

hearts a plenty Die-namicsSMALL

Well now it is time to say goodbye to me and hop on over to the amazingly talented Jen del Muro's blog, I am sure she has a sweet surprise waiting for you.

Enjoy the rest of the hop and thanks for dropping by!

Stamps: My How You’ve Grown WTG – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; Tickled Pink DP – My Mind’s Eye
Die-namics: Dainty Lace Border; Textile Rectangle Die; Hearts A Plenty Die – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Ribbon; Twine; Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

21 comments:

Megan said...

I was hoping you'd use the grandma sentiment--I thought of you when I saw it! I love your card and I imagine you'll get to using that sentiment in no time!

Lisa H. said...

just lovely. the dainty dots lace looks great here.

Barbara said...

So sweet, Frances!

Jana Weaver said...

adorable Frances...such gorgeous dp!!

Eva said...

Frances, this is sooo GORGEOUS and I need this set, as I just adore that little sentiment you have inside your card. I used to read that to my son, when he was just a baby...ok, I am a little teary eyed now...

g said...

just darling-love the dies,bow & awesome coloring!

Arlene said...

so, so cute! love the pink bow.

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

How FABULOUS!!! Lovin' that new paper!

Anonymous said...

So precious! The sentiments that go along with this are tear jerkers!

Erin Smetak said...

SO sweet Frances! LOVE the dies that you used!!!!

DG said...

Awesome card - I just love the ribbon you used - so perfect for this card.

Kelli Hull said...

I just love this Frances... this hop is gonna make me all guishy inside!!!! LOL

Silli said...

OMG!!! This is sooo sweet! Love that image...love all details...

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful, inside and out! These sentiments are just so great, aren't they? :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Spot-on wonderful, Frances!

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Frances! Love that big bow and the papers are fabulous!

Melody said...

So pretty Frances!

Jodi Collins said...

SO gorgeous Frances! We used the same sketch!!

Margaret said...

The paper is so beautiful. Perfect for your card which is fabulous!

Karen Motz said...

Beautiful! What a fun mix of papers!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!!