Saturday, November 28, 2015

Santa Claus is Coming to Town


Hi everyone,


It's challenge time with the 'Crazies' over on the Crazy 4 Challenge blog. Our challenge hostess for November, Joanne Grzelak finishes off the month with one last challenge.

Tomorrow, November 29, is National Square Dancing Day. To help celebrate this day, think ‘square’. Make a square card OR use square elements on your non-square card.



I just received a few more stamp sets that I purchased recently that have a Christmas theme to them, so I decided I needed to use as many of these before Christmas. For my card today I have used Kraft' Kimmie Stamps No Peeking stamp set. I stamped the imaged onto white card and used a circle to die cut around the image and then attached it to a square card. 



Of course me being me, I seldom like to create just a plain flat card so I decided to make a pop up card. I used the Merry Christmas Pop Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs



Here is a side on view of my card so you can see the pop up portion of the card a little better.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Danielle Lounds
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Kelli Hull
Vicki Burdick
Peggy McCurry
Raquel Mason
Karen Dunbrook (November Guest Designer)

Stamps: No Peeking - Kraftin Kimmie Stamps; Merry & Bright Clear Stamp Set - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Red; Green; Gingerbread DP - Craft Smith
Dies: Merry Christmas Pop Up Card; Fancy Seasons Frame Edges - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Fishtail Flags Stax - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Great holiday card- I love the red and green!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fabulously fun Santa card.....loving all the red and green