Saturday, February 13, 2016

To My Main Squeeze!


Hi everyone,


It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Peggy our challenge hostess for February continues to issue the challenges.


Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and I am sure we will be seeing a lot of pinks and reds. The challenge today is to make a monochromatic card using pinks and reds.

A few weeks ago I need to make a few Heart Pivot Card samples for a demo I was doing at my local store. This is one I made so that it would work for this challenge and my demo :)

This time round I adhered a piece of designer paper onto a piece of card 12 inches long and 6 inches high. I score the card at 4 inches and 8 inches and then die cut the  Heart Pivot Card die designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs on the 8 inch score line to create a Z Fold Card.





Here is a quick video to see my card in action.


This is the front of the card when the card is folded. This is another of Art Impressions Hugs stamp sets that uses the action wobbles to make the head and arms wobble ... check out the video above.



And finally a close up of the Heart Pivot portion of my card ... oops looks like I failed monochromatic as I notice I added gold keys ... sorry!



Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Maryann Einam
Vicki Burdick
Peggy McCurry
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Ednie
Jen Benner 

Vicki Dutcher - February Guest Designer


Stamps: Main Squeeze - Art Impressions
Paper: White; Pink;  Jack & Jill Mini Flowers - Echo Park
Dies: Heart Pivot Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Spun Sugar Distress Ink; Action Wobble; Foam Tape; Copics




2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the use of the video to 'see' your card.....love those AI ladies

Karen Aicken said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card Frances. Haha - I bought that stamp last Spring to make Love Notes for the Grandkids as I thought she looks like me. Ahahaha.