Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Hello


Hi everyone,

I have been playing again with the new Stage It Stencils designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. The one I used on my card today is the Flower Stage it Stencil.

To get the glitter on the card I covered a piece of pink cardstock with Clear Double Sided Adhesive. I then inked the back of the stencil with Versamark ink so that the stencil is easy to remove from the adhesive tape. Place the stencil on the adhesive and then pour over Fuchsia Silk Microfine Glitter. Remove excess glitter and carefully remove the stencil from the adhesive and then cover the remaining adhesive with the Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter.

Once I had my glittered card I then used the Oval Edge from the Pull Card Edges die set to cut a half oval shape into the right hand side of the cardstock. Adhere this to the card using foam tape.


To decorate the card I added a cupcake from the Cupcakes die set designed by Joset Designs for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I added Pink/Silver Glitter Dot Peel Off Stickers to the icing of the cupcake.

For the sentiment I used the "Hello" from the Just a Note Clear Stamp set which I stamped on the fishtail banner from the new Banner die set ... I trimmed the banner so it was level with the smaller part of the banner and than attached it to the lower left hand side of the card.


For the inside of the card I added the negative piece cut out when I die cut the Oval Edge on the glittered stencil panel. I also added another sentiment from the Just A Note Clear Stamp set.



Stamps: Just a Note Clear Stamp Set - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Pink; Purple
Dies: Pull  Card Edges - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Cupcakes; Banners - designed by Joset Designs for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape; Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Fuchsia Silk Microfine Glitter; Pink/Silver Glitter Dot Peel Off Stickers
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics