Monday, February 15, 2016

Laugh



Hi everyone,

For my card today I have been playing with the new Stage it Stencils designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. The one I used here is the Swirly Flourish stencil which I used with Teal and Antique Silver Silk Microfine Glitter.

To get the glitter on the card I covered a piece of card with Clear Double Sided Adhesive. I then inked the back of the stencil with Versamark ink so that the stencil is easy to remove from the adhesive tape. Place the stencil on the adhesive and then pour over Teal Silk Microfine Glitter. Remove excess glitter and remove the stencil and then cover the remaining adhesive with the Antique Silver Silk Microfine Glitter.

I then used one of the Stitched Ovals and the A Way with Words Laugh die to decorate the card.



For the inside of the card I added a rectangle using the Stitched Rectangles die and added this cute image which is sure to make someone laugh don't you think???


Stamps: Funny Faces - CC Designs
Paper: White Soft Finish Cardstock 100Lb; Teal
Dies: A Way With Words Laugh; Stitched Ovals - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Swirly Flourish Stage It Stencil - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Teal Silk Microfine Glitter; Antique Silver Silk Microfine Glitter; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Sheet
Other: Versamark Ink; Foam Tape


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Ahahaha - this card is beautiful and funny at the same time. You nailed it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

LOVE, LOVE this little guys...can almost hear their giggle