I loved this card when Zindorf first posted it back in August, a friend had actually sent me the link so I couldn't miss it and I had put it in my favorites to case someday ... well today was the day! I loved the card as is so I didn't attempt to make any big changes to the card ... I did make little ones as I had to adapt some things for what I owned. Here are the changes I made:
- used different tree images for the base card and the branch the owl is sitting on
- used a different color star eyelet and changed the number of eyelets I used
- omitted the leaves from the card
- added olive ribbon to the centre of my card
- added brads to the verse
- cut my owl out and used foam tape to attach it to my card.
- used a different moon (I used the one from the set .. don't think this is what Zindorf used)
- used Creole Spice Kaleidacolor ink pad to brayer my card.
- used a different verse
- used so saffron card rather than apricot appeal card
Stamps: Owl & Moon - What a Hoot SU; Trees - Posh; Verse - Stampendous
Papers: So Saffron; Navy - SU; White Gloss
Other: Black Pigment Ink; Choc Chip & Summer Sun SU Ink; Creole Spice kaleidacolor Ink; Versamark Ink; Oval Punches; Olive Grosgrain Ribbon; Clear Embossing Powder; Star Eyelets; Navy Brads; Foam Tape