Hi everyone ... my card today is a pyramid card. These are fun and are fairly simple to make once you know how. I have included a few different angles of this card today ... the front on photo above and then 2 photos of it side on which you can see below.
Ok so how are these made, you will need:
2 pieces of card 10.5cm square (4inches) color 1
1 piece of card 10.5cm square (4 inches) color 2
1. Fold all pieces of card in half to create a triangle .... unfold.
2. Postition the 2 pieces of card that are the same color side by side as per the diagram below so that the fold starts from the centre (where the two cards meet) out towards the lower outside edges.
3. Place the 3rd piece of card (the different colored piece) so that the fold runs along the join of the previous 2 pieces. Adhere this piece so that the right side is over the square on the right and the left side is under the square on the left ... see diagram below.
4. Cut a slit as indicated this is so that when the card is folded in upright position the card remains closed (this is optional)
5. Decorate your pyramid card as desired.
Stamps: Bee - Stampendous
Paper: Lavendar Lace & Elegant Eggplant - SU; White; Floral Stack Pack - DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Purple Brads; White Gel Pen; Foam Tape