Saturday, April 19, 2008

Celebrate Today!

I have one more card to share with you all today. This one is for this week's Hanna Stamps Challenge on the Members Forum of SCS. This week the challenge was hosted by Cambria and she decided that we had to use polka dots and flowers ... bonus points if you used pink too. As you can see I have my polka dots, flowers & of course it is pink as well ;).

I also managed to get this week's Monday Mojo sketch done from Julee's Poetic Artistry's blog. I followed her measurements for this one (after adapting to Aust conversion of course). I also wanted to play again with my new basic grey card so I made my color scheme pink & grey.

I used my pink spica pen to color the heart on top of the cake.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cake Riley - Hanna Stamps; Sentiments - Papertrey Ink
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink; Basic Grey; Pretty In Pink DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Pink Flowers; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink Brad; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Pink Spica Pen

6 comments:

Diane said...

What a cute card! Love the color combo!!!

Sarah said...

This is such an adorable card! I really love the colours you've used.

xx :0)

Jody said...

Very cute card! I love Riley!

Anonymous said...

Darling card!!

Unknown said...

What a very pretty card, love it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! Love the piercing. Thanks for playing! :)