Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We have a Winner!

Thank you everyone who entered my blogaversary blog candy ..... it was very interesting reading how long you have all been stamping and all the other interesting comments you mentioned. I am so glad you are enjoying my blog .... I am loving sharing with you all everyday!

I used Random.org to select my winner .....................


and our winner is:

Laura said...

Hmm... I reckon I have been 'seriously' stamping for just under a year :)

Congratulations Laura .... please email me (see side bar) within the next 24 hrs to claim your prize .... if I haven't heard from Laura in that time I will do a new drawing.


4 comments:

Diane said...

Congratulations Laura!!!

Unknown said...

Congrat, Laura!!

Laura said...

*scream* Oh, i am so excited now! I can't believe that I won. This is the first time ever that I won blog candy. Yippee!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Congratulations, Laura! Enjoy!