Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Does My Butt Look Big!!!!

OK OK before everyone stamps commenting about my butt .... I ain't talking about mine ... I know whether that is big or not bwahahahahaahhaahaha!

This card is for one of my fellow CCEE members that I play a challenge with every Monday. Most of us in the CCEE group have various nicknames some are better than others LOL ... I am lucky cause one of the nicknames I get is Hootsie ... cause of my StampOwl name.

Charlene aka Lilluvsstampin over on SCS .... has a fun nickname which is "Big Butt Bertie" ain't she lucky haha! The funny thing is she doesn't really have a big butt ... out of most of the CCEE team hers is probably one of the smallest haha (btw for those other CCEE members reading this I did say one of the smallest!). I think Charlene at one time while we were on our nickname craze mentioned she had a big butt or would get one if she didn't stop eating M & M's which is something she just loves too eat. (who can blame her haha). I think we may have already named her Bertie cause that rhymed with Gertie a nickname for one of our other CCEE members .... so Big Butt Bertie she got and it stuck!

Charlene has to undergo surgery on her hand today to fix a problem she has which means she won't be able to stamp for a least 6 weeks (oh no!!!!). So today the CCEE girls and a couple of other CCEE friends decided we would have a special challenge just for Charlene .... if we could we were to feature either big butts or M & M's.

I found this cute elephant clipart image a few weeks ago while surfing the net on Pink Petticoat's web site . I just had to get it as it was perfect for this challenge ... unfortunately it isn't a stamp and I normally only use stamps, but I just couldn't resist it! The M & M image I had.

Charlene's favorite color is purple so I also wanted to incorporate that in my card today .... I did try to color my m & m's normal m & m colors but that just didn't work with the colors .... so I went and gave her special colors just for her .... I know in the US that they can get just about any color they want ... how cool is that!

Recipe:
Stamps: M & M's - Third Coast Rubber Stamps; Elephant & Sentiment - Clipart from Pink Petticoat
Paper: White; Lavender Lace & Elegant Eggplant - SU
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Purple Brads; Purple Grosgrain Ribbon; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape




8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

It's just perfect Frnces, love it.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

super cute frances!!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny and very cute!!

Holly Young said...

I'm a big fan of Pink Petticoat. I think this is a really cute image!

Rene Sharp said...

This card is just adorable!! Love the image, it is so cute.

TanishaRenee said...

too darn cute!!! hahahaha- love it!

Sheila-rita said...

Just had to say that I absolutely love this card. The sentiment goes perfectly with it too.

Unknown said...

Pure perfection!! Her butt may be big, but it sure is cute!