As per the rules of this challenge I had to change at least 2 things to my project, here are the changes I made:
- changed my colors from blue & brown to pink & brown
- I made my purse so that it could open ... Kim's I believe is sewn together.
- Use a brad for my flap rather than a button
- Used grosgrain ribbon rather than satin
- Added a flourish stamp to the bottom right corner of my bag
- Decorated the inside of my card
Here is what the inside looks like for my card.
Edit: I have had a couple of queries as to the measurements for this card so I thought I would add it here in case any others had questions too.
1. Start with a 5 inch square card.
2. Find the centre at the bottom of the card (the fold) and then measure 1.5 inches on either side of this mark.
3. Take a ruler and line up the top corner and the 1.5 inch mark and cut along this line.
I added my DP to the top portion of my card prior to measuring and cutting that way I didn't have to measure a second time.
I made mine so it would open ... but the one I CASEd (link provided above) was sewn closed so you can use as a little bag to hold something inside.
Stamps: Flourish - Autumn Leaves; Sentiment - Darcie Stamps
Papers: White; Chocolate Chip - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Chocolate Chip SU Ink; Brad; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Magnet