Saturday, August 2, 2008

Treasures of Hawaii!

Ok I am back with another card that show cases one of the new sets that were released earlier today over at Hanna Stamps. This one features the Luau Hanna mini set & also the Pirate Hanna set. I decided to create a little scene for my card, I drew in the sand and the water. I had the treasure chest from the Pirate Hanna set all cut out and sitting on my desk unused when I was making this card and for some reason placed it on my card ... I liked it so I decided to include it seeing I didn't need it for anything else right now.

This is also for Janette's pre release challenge over on the Hanna Stamps Member Forum of SCS ... we had to include scallops on our card ... so I included the scallops at the bottom of my card and then added white gel pen along the bottom too.

The "Aloha" stamp isn't included in the set ... this is a stamp my DD gave me a number of years back after her trip to Hawaii .... I decided I might as well get it out and play with it for this card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Luau Hanna & Pirate Hanna sets - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Vibrant Teal & Rose Dark - Prism Papers
Other: Black Ink; Hole Punch; Corner Rounder Punch; White Gel Pen; Green Grosgrain Ribbon



2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome drawing Frances, love it.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Frances!!!!