Monday, August 4, 2008

Anni-VERVE-sary Sketch #1

It's Verve Stamps first Anni-VERVE-sary and to celebrating this with 12 days of sketches. Well as I love doing sketch challenges I thought I would try and play along ... not sure if I will actually get to do all 12 but I will give it a shot. You will find the info for this sketch over on the Verve Member Forum on SCS.

For the first sketch challenge I used my Gina K "Comfort and Peace" set. I don't really need a sympathy card right now ... but I thought I would make one anyway to have in my stash. When you do need them you are either busy or don't feel like making one ... after all it is a sad occasion when you need them.

Recipe:
Stamps: Comfort & Peace Set - Gina K Designs
Paper: White; Black; Really Rust, Rive Rock & Apple Cider DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Black Brads; Corner Rounder; Hole Punch; Marvy Markers # 88 & 96



2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow you aced this sketch Frances, i found it a bit of a challenge.

Linda Carson said...

WOW Frances! This is beautiful! LOVE IT!