Friday, August 8, 2008

Anni-VERVE-sary Sketch #7

OK well maybe some of you can "read me like a book", enough to know that I would sooner or later be uploading my card for day 7 of Verve Stamps Anni-VERVE-sary 12 days of sketches.

This one took longer because I got sidetracked last night creating another card I need for a challenge on Monday ... so I didn't start this one till this morning.

This card uses the new Flopsie set called "This is My Story" which was released by MFT stamps yesterday .... isn't is just so cute!!!!! I think this card is pretty self explanatory so I will get straight onto the recipe for you.

Recipe:
Stamps: This is My Story - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Real Red - SU; DP - Imaginisce
Other: Black Ink; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Corner Rounder; Hole Punch; Foam Tape



1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Flopsie is adorable, awesome job.