Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hanging Out With My Ghoulfriend!

I am still having fun creating my halloween cards using some of the new stamps from My Favorite Things. These stamps will be released this coming Wednesday 6th August. My card today is using Taylor's of Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge sketch.

I used my rectangle and circle nestabilites to create all my layers for this one. I added texture to my purple layer using the new forest branches cuttlebug embossing folder. I added stitching around my designer paper & purple layers, I am having lots of fun with that sewing machine. And for those that know I hate sewing ... this is still card making so it is ok LOL!


My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, August 6 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. This month there are FIVE new sets being released and some great new ribbon added to the store.

*The Girl Who Wants It All special for the The Aug Collection, which is one of each set being released, is $65.

Head over to the MFT forum on SCS to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

Recipe:
Stamps: Totally Witchin' Set - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Pumpkin Pie - SU; Velvet - Bazzill; Beggars Night DP - Reminisce
Other: Black Ink; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Lime Brads; Circle & Rectangle Nestabilities; Forest Branches Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Sewing Machine; Foam Tape



2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your sewing, and love the colors, azswesome card.

Anonymous said...

I was just on th MFT site., I lOVE this set and your card is AWESOME!! Love halloween cards!