Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cupcake the Penguin!

Cupcake probably isn't the name of this cute little penguin .... but as this card is for Taylor's of Taylored Expressions Cupcake challenge ... I decided to call it that anyway ... seeing I didn't use a cupcake image, which I know you don't have to use but oh well LOL!

This is another cute image from Elzybells Art Stamps .... isn't it adorable!!!! I actually meant to added some glitter to the snow which I just noticed I didn't do so I shall add that to my card later. The sentiment is added to the main image using the tagger from Around the Block ... it attaches a tag just like the tags you get on clothing etc.

Elzybells Arts Stamps is holding a Christmas card competition ... there are some great prizes so if you own any Elzybells Stamps you might want to pop on over to the site to check out the info .... which you will be able to find here.

Recipe:
Stamps: Sleighing Eskimo - Elzybells; Sentiment - SU
Paper: White; Real Red & Old Olive - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Oval Punch; Olive Grosgrain Ribbon; Snowflake Brad; Horizontal Slot Punch; Tagger; Foam Tape; Copics



9 comments:

Kathryn said...

Super cute -- LOVE the holiday colors and the image is adorable! :)

Taylor said...

This is so adorable! I can't wait to start making Christmas cards! Thanks for the info on the Elzybells card competition... now I just have to get myself some of the Elzy Christmas stamps! :)

Rachel Hope said...

So cute!!! I love that image and you sure did it justice here!

Cindy Haffner said...

He is as cute as a cupcake Frnces, super sweet job.

Shannan Teubner said...

Tooooo cute!!

Shirley said...

The card is so cute and pretty too! They are certainly ready for Winter!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Catherine said...

i want this stamp =)
your card is just too cute!

Unknown said...

What an adorable card! I think I might need to save up some money for Elzy's