Sunday, January 22, 2017

Pawsitively Doggone Great Day


Hi everyone,

I am still playing with those cute digital stamps I purchased recently from Bugaboo Digi Stamps.



 For my card today I created a Pop Up Card using the Pop It Ups Anita Frames Pop Up die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.




To decorate the front of the card I used a Happy Birthday sentiment die and added another of the cute puppy images to the top of the sentiment

Stamps: Birthday Pup 1; Birthday Pup 2; Birthday Pup 3 - Bugaboo Digi Stamps; "Paws"itively Doggone Great Day - Rubbernecker
Paper: White; Brown; Red; Yellow; Antique DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Pop It Ups Anita Frames - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Grand Happy Birthday - Memory Box
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics






2 comments:

CASTOWNE said...

Paws-itively great card. Love the images, papers and your fantastic coloring.

Karen Aicken said...

EEEEK - this is so fun. I would never have thought to use that colour combo but it's great!