Hi Crafty Friends,
Today I have a Slimline Card using stamps and dies from Uniquely Creative.
My card using the Purrfect Clear Stamp set which is one of the new stamp sets from the April release. I thought the cat would look fun with the selfie frame included in the Selfie Frames die set also from Uniquely Creative.
Here's how I created my card:
- Cut white cardstock so it measures 18cm x 21cm. Score along the 18cm side at 9cm and fold to create a 9cm x 21cm side folding card.
- Cut a piece of dark pink cardstock at 8cm x 20cm. Adhere to front of card.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper from the Fur Babies & Flowers Paper Collection at 7.7cm x 19.7cm. Adhere on top of the dark pink card.
- Stamp images of choice from the Purrfect Clear Stamp set onto white cardstock using black ink.
- Die cut images using coordinating dies.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut 4 photo frames from striped patterned paper from the Fur Babies & Flowers Paper Collection & 4 from white cardstock. Adhere the patterned paper frames to the white frames.
- Cut 4 white card panels that measure 5cm x 4.3cm.
- Apply Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink to each of the white card panels so it can be see through the photo frame.
- Adhere images to the back panel of frame so they can be seen through the frame window. Trim off any overhanging pieces from panel.
- Adhere the patterned frame to the solid panel.
- Adhere the frames to the front of the card using foam tape. Refer to photo above for placement.
- Trim out desired sentiments from the Fur Babies & Flowers Sentiment Panel and adhere to card as per photo above.
- Add sequins to card as desired.
Step 5: Inside of Card
- Cut a dark pink cardstock panel to 8cm x 20cm.
- Cut a white cardstock panel to 7.7cm x 19.7cm.
- Layer the white panel to the dark pink panel and adhere to inside of card.
- Stamp sentiment from the Purrfect Clear Stamp set to the centre of the inside panel using black ink.
- Stamp cat images to card as per photo above.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.
For your shopping convenience, all products are linked below. Compensated affiliate links are used where possible with no extra cost to you. This helps me to continue to share all the projects I include on my blog. For the benefit of my Australia readers, I have started to include some links to Australian stores when available. Please note I only use and share products I love.