Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Party Like A Panda

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a different style of pop-up card. A few weeks ago Bibi Cameron shared a few pop up cards she created using partial die cutting to the create the pop up on her card. Always looking for something new to try I decided to give it a go. You can find Bibi's tutorial on how to create this card on her blog here


I used a red card base when creating my card and used Simon Says Stamps' Deco Diamonds Background stamp to add some texture pattern the the front of my card.

I used Hero Arts Infinity Ovals to partially die cut the oval shape from the front & back of my card base.


To decorate my card I used Simon Says Stamps Party Like a Panda stamp set.


Here is a side view of my card so you can see how the pop up works.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

OMGosh, this is so cute. I've been seeing these all over social media - they look fun!