Saturday, February 20, 2021

Coffee with Friends


Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. As challenge hostess for the month, I continue to issue the challenges.

This week being the third Saturday of the month, it's time for a sketch challenge. This time around the sketch is a Slimline card.




For the background of my card I used Catherine Pooler Designs Slimline Circle Squared Cover Plate die. I die cut the die from tan and brown cardstock and adhered it to a top folded Slimline Card that measures 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches.

For the horizontal strips across the card I used one of the dies from Trinity Stamps Slimline Strips die set.

I used Concord & 9th's Coffee Blend Turnabout Stamp set with coordinating die for the coffee mug on the left die of my card. The friend sentiment is from Trinity Stamps Envelope Builder die set.

For the inside of the card I added the Catherine Pooler Designs Slimline Circle Squared Cover Plate die which I die cut and cut down the centre and then attached to the top and bottom edges of the card.

I created a pop-up card using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set. I added a rectangle panel using Waffle Flower Crafts A7 Layering Rectangles die set.

For the sentiment I used the other sentiment die from Trinity Stamps Envelope Builder die set.

To finish the card, I die cut a coffee mug using the die set that coordinates with the Concord and 9th's Coffee Blend Turnabout set.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.









 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a fun Slimline card ... and sketch