Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cutie Shipping Tag Box

alota-shippingtag-box-wm

Hi again,

I have been playing with my Alota Rubber Stamps “Christmas Cuties” stamps again … I just love these cute little kids.

This time round I decided to make one of the Shipping Tag Boxes that was this week’s Technique Challenge over on SCS. You can find out how to create one of these here. These are sooooooo easy to create!

alota-shippingtag-box2-wm Here is a side on view of my shipping tag box. I also got to play with one of my new Martha Stewart Border Punches I got this week … this one is the Stars border punch.

x034

Oh before I go I wanted to share a brand new unmounted stamp set that Alota Rubber Stamps just released. This set is called “Aussie Snowman”, this was designed by a friend of mine, Susan Uncle. I thought it was such a fun set that I just had to share it with you all. I don’t have the stamps yet so I can’t create a card to share here just now but as soon as I do I will.

This is pretty much what a snowman would look like if we attempted to try and make one down here especially at this time of year, although I haven’t ever seen snow where I live …. a bucket full of water or mush on the ground.

Recipe:

Stamps: Christmas Cuties – Alota Rubber Stamps

Paper: Olive; Red; Eskimo Kisses DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; MS Star Border Punch; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Tag Corner Punch; Hole Punch; Red Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

You always make the most fabulous boxes and containers Hoots!! LOVE this!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I have some fabulous tags I NEVAH use...may have to dust them off and make some of these for a potluck dinner next week

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool Frances, I love this. Those new stamps look great can't wait to see what you make with them.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Awww! She is a cutie! Great tag box!