Saturday, October 10, 2015

What's the Buzzz?


Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with the "Crazies" over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Jessie Rone our challenge hostess for October continues to issue the challenge.

This time around our theme was Costume fun-images of kids, animals, anyone in costume!!

The hardest part about this challenge was selecting which image to use for my card, I have so many kids or animals dressed up in costumes. Anyway finally I decided on this cute Bee image from A Random Fan. 



I have created a Scene Stepper card using various stamps and dies.



Here you can see my card folds flat for mailing.




Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Danielle Lounds
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Kelli Hull
Vicki Burdick
Peggy McCurry
Raquel Mason
Tangii Crain (October Guest Designer)


Stamps: Sweet Honey Bee - A Random Fan; Bee4me; Hive4Bees - The Stamps of Life; Buzzzzzz - Limited Editions
Paper: White; Black; Yellow; Green; Front Yard DP - Pebbles
Dies: Scene Stepper Card - Tattered Lace; Oopsie Daisy - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape Copics


3 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is truly one 'honey' of a card......love the 'fancy fold' you used

Unknown said...

Where can I find this wonderful fold?

Ms Linda said...

Your card creation is FABULOUS!!!! I also would love to see a tutorial on how you created this center stepper card with a twist.