Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hello



Hi everyone,

My card today is for a challenge I am doing with a couple of friends of mine. Each month we get together and go to our favorite stamp/scrapbook store and come home with one or two new goodies. So we decided to also challenge ourselves each month using a product we all have.

This time around we challenged each other to use one of the new Quietfire/A Way with Words sentiment Dies available from Elizabeth Craft Designs.



About a month ago, my friend Kelly Booth created this card using the Inlaid Die Cutting Technique. I loved her card so much that I had to create something similar.

I used the Quietfire Hello sentiment die along with the Robin 2 Flower Branch designed by Bianca Petroschi.


As you can see on the inside I created a Pop Up Card using the Lorna Label Pop Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I have decorated the top and bottom edges of my card using the Paris Edges die set.


Here is another view of my card at an angle, so you can see the pop up portion of the card. I have also added flowers using the Bunch of Flowers 2 die set.

Stamps: Robin 2 Flower Branch - Elizabeth Craft Designs; To Say Hi - Penny Black
Paper: White; Black; Botanical Tea Collection Just Because DP - Graphic 45
Dies: Lorna Label Pop Up Card; Paris Edges - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Quietfire Hello; Bunch of Flowers 2 - Elizabeth Craft Designs 
Other: Black Ink; ECD Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape 101mm; Gold Glitter Dot Peel Off Stickers - ECD; Copics




4 comments:

Selma said...

This is beautiful.

Kelly Booth said...

So Beautiful Frances Love this..... Xo

Quietfire said...

Gorgeous! Love the Hello!

Joanne (jojot) said...

so soft and feminine