Saturday, August 19, 2017

Sweet Birthday Wishes


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Raquel Mason our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for a sketch challenge.





For my card today I decided to flip the sketch onto it's side as I wanted to create a pop up on the inside of my card.

To decorate the front I have used the small cupcake from the Karen Burniston Cupcake Pop Up die set and also used the Celebrate Sentiment from the Word Set 2 - Birthday die set.


As mentioned above on the inside I wanted to create a pop up card so I have used the Cupcake Pop Up die set for this. I added Nuvo Drops to the chocolate icing of the cake. The flourishes used in the pop up rectangle and the top and bottom edges is also included in the die set.


I used a hot foil stamp for the sentiment and foiled it using green foil to match the dark green in the designer paper. I layered the sentiment using the labels from the Katherine Label Pop Up die set.



Here is a side on view of the inside of the card so you can see the pop up portion of the card a little better.



Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Paper: Green; Rust; Day Dreamer Large Stripe DP - Heidi Grace; Little One DP - Crate Paper
Dies: Cupcake Pop Up; Katherine Label Pop Up; Word Set 2 Birthday - Karen Burniston
Other: Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide; Walnut Stain Distress Oxide; Sweet Birthday Wishes Hot Foil Stamp - Ultimate Crafts; Green Foil; Nuvo Copper Penny Crystal Drops; Nuvo Bottle Green Crystal Drops; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape - ECD; Foam Tape

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Great colours on this - love the 'bling' on the cupcakes too.

jojot said...

a truly deeeeeelish delight